New J&J Formula sucks, as many of you know by now

FBO

I don't know about you guys, but If my solution with Slime sits for 2 days, is junk!... I have to discard it and mix a new batch, luckily I mix what I need only.   I had two cars last weekend, so I mixed 2 gallons - open the tank on Tuesday and the mix has these globs of stuff thick like a mucus phlegm spit....

But hey, it does not happen with Dawn or Joy LOL

you mixed 2 gallons for two cars?  How much do you spray?  I can do 2 full cars with a half a gallon of spray.... just did a 440 sqft job on a house with just over a half gallon...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about you guys, but If my solution with Slime sits for 2 days, is junk!... I have to discard it and mix a new batch, luckily I mix what I need only.   I had two cars last weekend, so I mixed 2 gallons - open the tank on Tuesday and the mix has these globs of stuff thick like a mucus phlegm spit....

But hey, it does not happen with Dawn or Joy LOL

you mixed 2 gallons for two cars?  How much do you spray?  I can do 2 full cars with a half a gallon of spray.... just did a 440 sqft job on a house with just over a half gallon...

Ryker, I finished the cars with plenty left over, is just that I make it 2 gals at a time... Nah lol I do not use 2 gals on 2 cars LOL.... is tint, not details LOL

Archived