Desperate need help

Guest soundquality

:yeah :yeah

Did I mention :yeah

I read a pamphlet at the dentist about how to fill a cavity and have a dremel. Can I practice on your teeth?

:yeah :yeah

If you really really insist on doing it yourself

Guest soundquality

Thanks everyone for pointing me to the right direction. I did not think of contamination being in the film. After reading the cause of contamination on window film shows couple things I did wrong. I am going to keep on practicing until I get it right. 

Guest soundquality

Maybe take it to a PRO who installs tint for a living. That should give you the result you'r looking for.

There is no need to bring it the Pros to have it done for me. Practice with different methods is key. If the Pros would guide me with the mistake I am making then It would be great. I had two cars tinted by two different tint shop at my location and still notice the white specs on both of my vehicles. The first shop did it out in the open with no shades or close area and the second shop did it under a tent. The first shop owner claimed to have over 15 years experience but does not use towels to clean windows or area that might be dirty. He only use window squeegee with solution. He claims there is no need to use towel if you know what you are doing. The second shop advertise on radio and can come to you to do the tints. I always thought the vehicle needs to be in a close environment to be done right. Any thoughts or ideas on this?

I am new to window film installation and need help with small bubbles that keeps popping up on the windows. This is my first time installing window film in my vehicle. I bought the film from windowtintfactory.com for $45.00, 20% professional black no reflective 20"by100'. I use J&J baby shampoo mix with water for my solution. After watching couple Youtube videos and lots of practice with the film, I was able to get the concept and the handling on the materials. When I install the film on each window there is little small bubbles here and there which I squeegee out. The next day it become obvious bubbles that wasn't there during installation started popping up. I became frustrated and upset of the result. I then did a lot of research and came upon this forum by Google search. After reading couple of threads I place an order with Howard from EWF for Classic Black 15% and other accessories, I should have found this forum in the first place before placing my order for the cheap film from windowtintfactory.com. The question I need help on is, being my first time doing window film installation, Is it my fault the film start to bubble after a day or is it the film that I use because its cheap? Can anyone on this forum point me to the right direction for eliminating or lowering the amount of bubbles showing on the film before installation? I will also point out the sales people from windowtintfactory told me I don't need to shrink the film, could that be the problem since I listen to there advice and did not shrink it before installation? My main goal is to avoid this problem. Please Help anyone?

What part of Florida are you in?

Tallahassee home of Florida State University

Archived