Music time!!

jj

What's on the playlist jj?

jj is ooollldddd Eastwood :zombie and from the country, it is sure to be Tammy Wynette, Elvis and Bing Crosby - maybe with a bit of Neil Sedaka and Janis Joplin thrown in to spice things up :lol:poke
Cheeky monkey!!

Eastwood, we have been digging "Royal Blood" recently. They are like queens of the Stone Age meets Jack White meets muse with all the best bits of all of the above.

Do the tunes you play affect the way you tint?
some times I SWING it on,JAZZ it on but most if all I ROCK it on.

:lol @ Tikka

Asked my teenage hip kids about Royal Blood jj and drew a blank so had to google them, no wonder, they've only been around for 12 months.

Love em , the boys rock. I could easily rock that in the workshop as well.

If you want something a bit more mellow, try something closer to home and plug in some Busby Marou. Nice way to finish a day off with a coldie or two.

I must be losing touch.. Never heard of any of these bands. How would they sound through a 4000w Behringer Amp and two 15" bass drivers?..... I'm asking for a friend. [emoji5]

Same here....I'm at odds to answer the phone for fear of more work and that surprisingly is more stressful than doing the work but it's like that all the time.

Devil

I've been struggling with the same thing for a while now Dev. Is it wrong to just let the phone go to the answering service when you know you're too busy to take on any more work anyway? I feel so guilty doing it, but Geeez... I'd like to start taking at least one day off every week or so.

jj is ooollldddd Eastwood :zombie and from the country, it is sure to be Tammy Wynette, Elvis and Bing Crosby - maybe with a bit of Neil Sedaka and Janis Joplin thrown in to spice things up :lol:poke
Cheeky monkey!!

Eastwood, we have been digging "Royal Blood" recently. They are like queens of the Stone Age meets Jack White meets muse with all the best bits of all of the above.

some times I SWING it on,JAZZ it on but most if all I ROCK it on.
:lol @ Tikka

Asked my teenage hip kids about Royal Blood jj and drew a blank so had to google them, no wonder, they've only been around for 12 months.

Love em , the boys rock. I could easily rock that in the workshop as well.

If you want something a bit more mellow, try something closer to home and plug in some Busby Marou. Nice way to finish a day off with a coldie or two.

Young hip kids ain't got nothing on us!! mmm and jjj have nothing for us......:D

Cheeky monkey!!

Yes they do but only the speed is affected never the quality!

Archived