One for all of us.

TRUE STORY. We once had a guy ask a price for a focus for his girlfriend. He said his car(also a focus) had tint on it and asked if it would be cheaper to remove the tint from his car and use that same film and transfer it over to his girlfriends car wtf ? Haha the guy was dead serious! I had to keep from laughing and politely explain thats not how it works -.-

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TRUE STORY. We once had a guy ask a price for a focus for his girlfriend. He said his car(also a focus) had tint on it and asked if it would be cheaper to remove the tint from his car and use that same film and transfer it over to his girlfriends car wtf ? Haha the guy was dead serious! I had to keep from laughing and politely explain thats not how it works -.-

:lol had one ask the same thing...

:lol had one ask the same thing...

Phfeewww -.- I though i was the only one hahaha

Had 1 yesterday ,lady wanted me to remove the tint off her side mirrors because it was blurry at night?? I said bring the car in so I can look at it , both side doors were all ghosted out I explained that it was the tint on the windows causing the problem , then she said ow so the mirrors are fine? Me : yes , her: no problem then I'll leave it.

Had 1 yesterday ,lady wanted me to remove the tint off her side mirrors because it was blurry at night?? I said bring the car in so I can look at it , both side doors were all ghosted out I explained that it was the tint on the windows causing the problem , then she said ow so the mirrors are fine? Me : yes , her: no problem then I'll leave it.

Proven fact, there are more stupid people in NSW per capita than anywhere else in Aus :lol

S.E.  QLD not far behind 'cause all the stupid buggers are migrating :evileye

Archived