Reverse roll commercial windows

I have two windows 55 by 90 that I have to tint. The other windows that were 34 by 70ish I rolled up in a dowel and dropped it. That worked great. These windows not so much. So a couple questions I have on the reverse roll for these.

1 is it OK to have the film overlapping on both sides or do I need to line up the top and one edge?

2 liner in or out? There seems to be some debate on this.

3 being that size do i need squeegee as I go?

Thanks for any help guys.

When I do a reverse roll, I make sure when I roll it up,the liner is facing up. If using a DA film you shouldn't have to use a dowel, just snap it down and the film should drop where you need it. If using a PS film, you can always start to unroll it, anchor the top or the side and slowly unroll it by hand onto the window. 

When I reverse roll the liner Is inside the roll before pulling the liner around the back I will unroll it about 10 in. And mist the outside of the liner (this helps the liner stick the film) then roll it back up peel liner and roll it to the back of the film. I typically pull the film down as far as it lets you (keep tightening the roll as you go it allows you to get more initial exposed film on a 90 in. Window I would pull it about 48-50 in. Down this helps bc your film will most likely not fall from the top after tacking as u unroll the bottom..spray exposed adhesive and put it on the window with the remainder film that's still rolled as is...the way I tack the top with a T once across the top and one done the middle (depending on film) the film wont move,spray just under the roll and the rest of the window put a finger in each end of the film and pull it down.remove remaining liner and walla..squeegee cut and towel out...

And as far as squeegee as you go...if the sun is hitting the glass hard then squeegee the top and cut the top...if it starts get all the ripple marks bc the glass is to hot you can always lift the bottom of the film and respray it..but if the glass is not gettin beat up by the sun the its probably not going to be an issue..

Archived