95 civic hatch back rear window

Guest 94turboteggy621

%&$# man, I know they're difficult but do you guys just pass anything that involves more than kicking and sticking?

I do now., maybe back in the day when I first started tinting and needed the customer or the money more but now I can easily book in something that will take less time and I know I won't be getting pissed off because the customers poorboy cheap ass car is a POS. What's the point of even booking in a car that you know if gonna ruin your day.... easy money is the best money for me. :thumb
this!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno if the customer is prepared to pay am agreeable amount for the job that I would charge, then I'd get to work. I wouldn't like a local customer going to opposition and saying he said he couldn't do jt

when you get to where I'm at you won't take on junk for under $595.00

I dunno if the customer is prepared to pay am agreeable amount for the job that I would charge, then I'd get to work. I wouldn't like a local customer going to opposition and saying he said he couldn't do jt

I like the way you think !

When I get to where you are?

And where would you be?

And where would you be?

:popcorn

Awww fellas, we're all part of the same big happy family :makeout

Who have charge $595 in this day and age noone

un like you lowballer I get $595 for sedans on a regular basis , should try it you mite surprise yourself

And where would you be?

where you can tint brand new cars on a daily basis, and pick and choose which 1s u want to tint , which I'm sure won't be to far away for you!

Archived