Canadian here wanted to work in the States in the wintertime

:fart but found out I'm not allowed because it's not a "neccisary skill"(oops,spelled that wrong) get away from the cold winter months here for a month or 2..anyone know of any loop holes?? Preferably head to Fl or TX..somewhere warm in Jan. or Feb.

PS..I asked the question here because I wasn't looking for employment persay, just a general question on any possible loopholes..I'm self employed for many yrs :popcorn:fart

Because "Free Trade" is :dunno ...Canadians can't work in the US and Americans can't work in Canada unless you can prove no one in the country can do it but you or it is one of the trades the US needs (doctors, nurses...not Lawyers, you have enough of them!)

Guest metint

Just tell 'em you are going for an extended vacation?

:bs

:?:bs

Hell, we can't keep up with many foreigners lost in the system now, they wouldn't catch up to you until you were back home. :mrgreen:

No I called down at customs..they classify tinting as "unskilled labour"..that pissed me off cause I said "well I was looking at America Job bank and saw a job as a tinter making 800 a week fulltime at one establishment...havn't been a burger flipper paid that much " I ask you ..who here on this site would be offended if you were told that after tinting windows over 20 yrs.. that what youdid wasn't skillful??? :bs

Archived