Chat thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice.  I'm gonna try to go to the Boat Show tonight??  No big deal if I don't go, I heard it wasn't that good this year.  Nothing but play boats and pontoons.  Low selection of bass boats and low on the tackle section  :mellow:

So you keep some dogs until they're placed? Is it through a shelter?

It's a puppy resuce.. they get puppies from high-kill shelters... set them up in foster homes and then place them for adoption. Generally takes about 2 weeks to be placed. So I've had the two I have now for 2 weeks tomorrow. Two families are set to meet with the puppies tomorrow and hopefully they go home with them. :) 

Good thing is I help save dogs from being put down... bad thing - they are always puppies so 'they' never leave the puppy stage. After a while it gets to be a bit much.. always dealing with them not being potty trained, always having razor sharp teeth, etc. :D 

Well it's awful commendable of you to do it. :thumb

I had to run out for a couple hours. When I got back, the pups paws were wet. When I took her outside, she immediately vomited and was shaking. Looked in the crate and she had vomited a lot in there as well. So I'm now in a vet waiting room..

Every year around April and May, my dog comes down with something that makes him sick. We have taken him to the vet and can't seem to find anything wrong. We believe that he might be allergic to some sort of plant/weed that grows in the yard around the same time every year. And no, not the type of weed some of y'all may prefer to smoke! Lol

Archived