suntekfilms
armolanusa.com
tintwiz.com
Xpel
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
Tint Eastwood

Chat thread

Thanks guys. I was worried about dehydration, and then did myself the favor of Googling the worst. But looks like she's okay-ish-belly ache. Gave her some meds and iv fluids, so we'll see how it goes..

I'm sure you checked, but did she eat something while you were gone.  Remember some of the simplest household plants can make them sick.  

Every year around April and May, my dog comes down with something that makes him sick. We have taken him to the vet and can't seem to find anything wrong. We believe that he might be allergic to some sort of plant/weed that grows in the yard around the same time every year. And no, not the type of weed some of y'all may prefer to smoke! Lol

I know the LOTP games have taken over, but I didn't want to start a thread for this question,,

What is your favorite type of shop flooring for the install bay??  Either a type you have used or not used but heard was good??  

I have smooth concrete with that roll-on floor coating that you sprinkle the color into(Home Depot/Lowes) and it did ok but doesn't stand up to the wear of vehicle tires and starts flaking up..  I am thinking of stripping it all off and just having the concrete sealed??  what do you think??  thanks  :thumb

Edited by Bham