XPEL Houston
220 Barren Springs Rd. Suite 3
Houston, TX 77090
713-373-3546

XPEL Atlanta
11265 Elkins Rd., Suite D
Roswell, GA 30076
770-740-8817
So here are the links but should we wonder if installation facilities are moving our way when we report what we are cutting each month.  Sad to see as they have three company owned installation facilities in Texas already.

Atlanta Here we come!

Thoughts???

Franchise+-+-+-+-

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Opening company owned installation shops are great for revenue and stock holders but I guess installers that I have talked to would say it is more of a don't bite the hand that feeds you.  It becomes a slippery slope when OEM's or distributors start to compete with their own customers in retail settings.

Not saying that it is the wrong business plan for XPEL and its stock holders but it will be interesting to see how installers who use XPEL will take it if they set up shop in their backyard and start to take money out of their pockets.

Guest LockedDown

Opening company owned installation shops are great for revenue and stock holders but I guess installers that I have talked to would say it is more of a don't bite the hand that feeds you.  It becomes a slippery slope when OEM's or distributors start to compete with their own customers in retail settings.

Not saying that it is the wrong business plan for XPEL and its stock holders but it will be interesting to see how installers who use XPEL will take it if they set up shop in their backyard and start to take money out of their pockets.

Yeah, this concerns me. I would for sure change films over something like that. I understand having a few of them so they can gain inside knowledge from both sides of the business but anymore than that and its for sure a slippery slope. Pick a side but not both.

its already happening to a friend of mine...he is not happy with it, the are under cutting local businesses as well

Bummer, to build up an area and then to have that happen would not feel good.

Guest LockedDown

A little birdie told me they already opened up their 5th location in L.A. and are about to open up their 6th in Chicago. Just just haven't listed it yet on their website. So LockedDown, not sure where in CA you are, but L.A. is obviously pretty big. 

Yeah, this is not good if its true and seems like a bad move on their part. I would think they would alienate their customer base doing this as who wants to compete with the manufacture in their own area. Who says they will stop after the big cities? This could backfire very easily for them and seems a bit greedy to me. 

Archived