Foreign customers.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is it Foreigners that are the issue Dev, or any customer calling out of hours?

I had a no show this week , that really burns my biscuit, no phone call or anything but he was no foreigner, he was about as indigenous as they come brudder. :lol

had 1 of those a few times , had a black jetta and wanted as dark as possible, did it to me twice then did it to my competitor twice then rang me again to book in I kindly told him to f$&@ off and to go waste some1 else's time!

So is it Foreigners that are the issue Dev, or any customer calling out of hours?

I had a no show this week , that really burns my biscuit, no phone call or anything but he was no foreigner, he was about as indigenous as they come brudder. :lol

had 1 of those a few times , had a black jetta and wanted as dark as possible, did it to me twice then did it to my competitor twice then rang me again to book in I kindly told him to f$&@ off and to go waste some1 else's time!
Yeah mate, saw your new policy being formed on FB. :lol

2 strikes and they're out here. I will let them rebook once, stuff happens to all of us, but screw me twice and you're gone.

Cancelled a full tint and pack last week for this reason, that is a serious block of time we are talking about. The customers are genuinely surprised that it could be a problem for you. Ass clowns.

Lol. Had a customer today ask to to replace a panel of frost and a Window tinted (1200 X 3000) that he'd damaged by going around for some reason trying to scratch or push out nothing with something on his keyring.....

Eventually was surprised with my reaction when he kindly offered to "pay for the material and we'll do it together...."

He couldn't understand why I laughed at him first then asked if he was serious?

Chinese and late at night Rocky.

2 strikes and they're out here. I will let them rebook once, stuff happens to all of us, but screw me twice and you're gone.

Cancelled a full tint and pack last week for this reason, that is a serious block of time we are talking about. The customers are genuinely surprised that it could be a problem for you. Ass clowns.

for sure mate things do happen but a phone call is all it takes,yeh when I put that on FB I HAD 2 no shows in 2 days, I know every1 hates dealers but at least when they didn't show up I rang my main girl and boom 3 cars so I don't loose money, if I was in your position where retail was main income I would be pissed to the max!

for sure mate things do happen but a phone call is all it takes,yeh when I put that on FB I HAD 2 no shows in 2 days, I know every1 hates dealers but at least when they didn't show up I rang my main girl and boom 3 cars so I don't loose money, if I was in your position where retail was main income I would be pissed to the max!

Booked out 2 weeks in advance mate with some very nice jobs, just pulled some forward.

I do like the air lines policies though, make a booking and pay up front.

Booked out 2 weeks in advance mate with some very nice jobs, just pulled some forward.

I do like the air lines policies though, make a booking and pay up front.

It does make sense Rocky.....I detest no shows but fortunately it doesn't happen too often.

However I did miss a bullet last week when I went to confirm a booking and the guy had broken his arm but with that happening I don't think he was going to advise of the cancellation until I rang.....more on his mind hey?

Archived