Tint Scam!!!!!BEWARE

another one 

Hello,

This is David Morrison,i have just moved into the area and i just acquired a 3bedroom home,so i want a solar window film on all the windows and glasses on the building and i want decorative films for the bathrooms too.Also i would like to know if you accept credit card for payment..Reply me with a quote,if you are available for the work.

Thanks

David

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sent: Monday, 16 February 2015 1:23 PM
To: Tint Ur Ride
Subject: Re: WINDOW TINT

Thanks for your reply,

Sorry i didnt let you know i am hearing impaired and i am at the hospital at the moment and i am ready to undergo a double cochlear implants surgery for my impairment in some very few days,so this is the best way to communicate.I will be very glad to have you in for the free check and quote my address is 7 Maurene Crescent Charlestown NSW 2290.The Removals Company will be coming with my keys when they are bringing in the Electronics as they are helping me move in my house furniture and all belongings from my former apartment to my new home.

The removalist shall contact you regarding their delivery on my site and hand over my keys to you.so i shall send you my credit card details for deposit payment as soon as you have a concrete quote for the job,so that you can have an upfront to work on.

Kind Regards

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 3:28 AM, Tint Ur Ride wrote:

Wow small world, my aunt lives on that street.

Our quote for window tinting is $160 square metre + GST for solar film and we have a sale on our decorative films at $195 sq metre these are for a premium quality decorative film and look stunning, would this be in your price range?

We will require a deposit prior to ordering any film.

Cheers, 

Sent: Monday, 16 February 2015 2:24 PM
To: Tint Ur Ride
Subject: Re: WINDOW TINT

That sounds good, the price range is very much okay i shall write the removalist to let them know and i shall keep you posted as regards their movements aswell

Archived