Tint Scam!!!!!BEWARE

Guest ozone tint

i recived this email form this guy. This want i replied to him before i looked him up on line Sorry no way I don’t do that and this sounds like a scam so I will decline please don’t respond   

Sent: Wednesday, 18 February 2015 11:09 AM
To: Frank Ciantar
Subject: Re: WINDOW TINT

Good morning Frank,i hope your day has started on a bright note,i have informed the removalist that you shall be in my house for the quote,they will be coming with the keys to my house on Friday 20th of February by 1pm,so i have arranged with them to move in my belongings that day.

Also i would be grateful if you can render me a favor,because i have not paid the removalist bringing in my belongings due to the fact that they do not have a credit card facilities for payment and due to my present condition beyond my reasonable control,it wont be convenient for me to pay via other method that is why i really need you to assist me.

I would like you to charge $2400 on my credit card today,then you can take out $400 as your upfront and have the $2000 send to the Removalist for them to be able to move properties to my house asap.And after meeting with them on the site you can do proper inspection and go ahead with the quote.

I so much wish to pay them directly but i am at the hospital right now and will undergo a surgery soon for my hearing disabilities and i will want everything in place in my new house before i am discharged because i will be leaving to my new house to have a good home rest and continue with my post surgery treatment.

If you will agree to carry on with the job i can email you my card details and also the Removalist western union details for their payment.I hope you understand me well by putting my condition into consideration.Thanks

Await your response

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 1:34 AM, David Morrison <morrison0307@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for your reply Frank,

Sorry i didnt let you know i am hearing impaired and i am at the hospital at the moment and i am ready to undergo a double cochlear implants surgery for my impairment in some very few days,so this is the best way to communicate.I will be very glad to have you in for the free check and quote my address is 10 Monica Street Sunshine Vic 3020.The Removals Company will be coming with my keys when they are bringing in the Electronics as they are helping me move in my house furniture and all belongings from my former apartment to my new home.

The removalist shall contact you regarding their delivery on my site and hand over my keys to you.so i shall send you my credit card details for deposit payment as soon as you have a concrete quote for the job,so that you can have an upfront to work on.

Kind Regards

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 8:50 AM, Frank Ciantar <info@ozonetint.com.au> wrote:

David

Yes accept credit card we need to come out and measure the windows

any shade top of the range life time warranty made in USA

Ozone Tint Window Tinting solutions
Frank Ciantar
76 Leila St, Deer Park, Vic 3023
03 9360 5066
0418 993 134

info@ozonetint.com.au

www.ozonetint.com.au

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get a lot of these too:

Hello Sir / Madam,

This is  Mr Jeff Martins, regards to your company to order some (Window Film)  below is the size:   

Light Reflective Silver, Full Roll

I would like to know the estimated price of each and the type of payment you do accept then we can proceed on from there.

Awaiting for your soonest email.Thank You.

Kind Regards,
Mr Jeff Martins,
Phone number: 404 939 8582,
Bureau Trading Ltd.
1870 The Exchange SE
Atlanta, GA 30339,
U.S.A

The (product) they want is always in parenthesis like they are having a bot send a form letter and has an 'insert product here' field.

i recived this email form this guy. This want i replied to him before i looked him up on line Sorry no way I don’t do that and this sounds like a scam so I will decline please don’t respond

Sent: Wednesday, 18 February 2015 11:09 AM

To: Frank Ciantar

Subject: Re: WINDOW TINT

Good morning Frank,i hope your day has started on a bright note,i have informed the removalist that you shall be in my house for the quote,they will be coming with the keys to my house on Friday 20th of February by 1pm,so i have arranged with them to move in my belongings that day.

Also i would be grateful if you can render me a favor,because i have not paid the removalist bringing in my belongings due to the fact that they do not have a credit card facilities for payment and due to my present condition beyond my reasonable control,it wont be convenient for me to pay via other method that is why i really need you to assist me.

I would like you to charge $2400 on my credit card today,then you can take out $400 as your upfront and have the $2000 send to the Removalist for them to be able to move properties to my house asap.And after meeting with them on the site you can do proper inspection and go ahead with the quote.

I so much wish to pay them directly but i am at the hospital right now and will undergo a surgery soon for my hearing disabilities and i will want everything in place in my new house before i am discharged because i will be leaving to my new house to have a good home rest and continue with my post surgery treatment.

If you will agree to carry on with the job i can email you my card details and also the Removalist western union details for their payment.I hope you understand me well by putting my condition into consideration.Thanks

Await your response

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 1:34 AM, David Morrison <morrison0307@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for your reply Frank,

Sorry i didnt let you know i am hearing impaired and i am at the hospital at the moment and i am ready to undergo a double cochlear implants surgery for my impairment in some very few days,so this is the best way to communicate.I will be very glad to have you in for the free check and quote my address is 10 Monica Street Sunshine Vic 3020.The Removals Company will be coming with my keys when they are bringing in the Electronics as they are helping me move in my house furniture and all belongings from my former apartment to my new home.

The removalist shall contact you regarding their delivery on my site and hand over my keys to you.so i shall send you my credit card details for deposit payment as soon as you have a concrete quote for the job,so that you can have an upfront to work on.

Kind Regards

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 8:50 AM, Frank Ciantar <info@ozonetint.com.au> wrote:

David

Yes accept credit card we need to come out and measure the windows

any shade top of the range life time warranty made in USA

Ozone Tint Window Tinting solutions

Frank Ciantar

76 Leila St, Deer Park, Vic 3023

03 9360 5066

0418 993 134

info@ozonetint.com.au

www.ozonetint.com.au

lol yea same bloke that tried with us

I've been tried quite a few times. One was run this credit card for the 2 cars and 2 suvs and run an extra $200 on the card and give the money to the driver. Through the deaf line.

I got a laugh on that request, and the person says "laughter is hard to explain".

The biggest problem for me so far is that the guy asks 100 valid questions and waists a crap ton of time, but if your a bit slow in winter the idea of 4 car deal sounds good. Then the bottom drops out when the strange payment arrangements come into the mix.

Archived