Tint Scam!!!!!BEWARE

I thought the thread title might have been referring to the latest email from that former Johnsons employee.

He states his new film manufacturer offers "This film gives excellent daytime and nighttime privacy" and the data card shows;

Solar Heat Gain Coefficient                          0.42

% Total Solar Energy Rejection                    60%

My maths isn't strong, but do they add up???

Yes Aussie, your maths adds up. I'm sure it's just a typo?  :D

Just like the warranty period, must be another typo? 

According to the ASWF website, Moonlight is 5 Years only  :lol  :lol  :lol 

Architectural Product Series Warranty Term (Comm. / Res.)

Nature 15 Years / Lifetime

Daydream 10 Years / Lifetime

Sky 10 Years / Lifetime

Illusion 10 Years / Lifetime

Reflection 15 Years / Lifetime

Moonlight 5 Years / 5 Years

Horizon 15 Years / Lifetime

Firewall 10 Years / Lifetime

Safety 10 Years / Lifetim

A little birdie tells me this will be discussed at today's WFAANZ tele conference meeting.

Just because they aren't members, doesn't mean the industry association shouldn't take them to task.

Hope they do.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another one:

Charles Eeger <charleseeger599@outlook.com>

5:52 PM (7 minutes ago)

Hello,how are you doing today,i will like you to handle  5 car that i want you to help me Tinting it and the make/model of the car is 2014 FIAT® 500......the Glasses need to be tint and the tow guy will deliver them to your business address So i will like you to get back to me with the details below.......

Total cost of 5 carss:

Full shop address:

Types of Credit Card:

Cell Phone:

Regard!

Hahaha TD, surprised he didn't ask for bank details, PIN and passwords to your account.

Sent: Monday, 16 February 2015 1:23 PM

To: Tint Ur Ride

Subject: Re: WINDOW TINT

Thanks for your reply,

Sorry i didnt let you know i am hearing impaired and i am at the hospital at the moment and i am ready to undergo a double cochlear implants surgery for my impairment in some very few days,so this is the best way to communicate.I will be very glad to have you in for the free check and quote my address is 7 Maurene Crescent Charlestown NSW 2290.The Removals Company will be coming with my keys when they are bringing in the Electronics as they are helping me move in my house furniture and all belongings from my former apartment to my new home.

The removalist shall contact you regarding their delivery on my site and hand over my keys to you.so i shall send you my credit card details for deposit payment as soon as you have a concrete quote for the job,so that you can have an upfront to work on.

Kind Regards

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 3:28 AM, Tint Ur Ride wrote:

Wow small world, my aunt lives on that street.

Our quote for window tinting is $160 square metre + GST for solar film and we have a sale on our decorative films at $195 sq metre these are for a premium quality decorative film and look stunning, would this be in your price range?

We will require a deposit prior to ordering any film.

Cheers, 

Sent: Monday, 16 February 2015 2:24 PM

To: Tint Ur Ride

Subject: Re: WINDOW TINT

That sounds good, the price range is very much okay i shall write the removalist to let them know and i shall keep you posted as regards their movements aswell

Oh %&$# this is the same one I got, we went around to the house to have a look and there were people still living there...lol.  Not the same address as yours but one down in the Southern Highlands area.

This is the best one I've got so far. Lol

Do people really fall for this stuff?

Hello

REPLY ME BACK WITH THIS EMAIL ID.(b.yuri1968@gmail.com)

please I am in Desperate Need of your assistance; My Name is Mrs.Beasley Yuri wife to Dr Christopher Yuri from Philippine,who was the Deputy Secretary General of Bayan Muna party-list group in Southern Tagalog Who was attacked and killed in our house on the 9th may 2010 from your profile I believe in me that you ought to be a very honest person, I need someone who would take for whom I am and as a life time partner, after making claims of my deposited life Before my late husband was killed he made total sum of ($14,000.000 USD Fourteen Million Us Dollars) from the sales of gold and cocoa this money is deposited with a firm in ABROAD.

Since the death of my late husband, the Philippine state government has blocked me and my late husband accounts Through the help of my late husband family.Also my late husband brothers succeeded in Collecting Have All Our properties from me That is under my control and They Are Still looking for more.Therefore I am Contacting you to help me secure the sum Which I Explain to you above,for the future of my kids.Since my late husband family made it impossible for me to move out of my late husband in Philippine house

I hope that you can be trusted, that you will not sit on this money when you claim it I will give you the contact of the security company in ABROAD for you to contact them and give them your address for the immediate shipment of the box today I have made up my mind to give you 25% of the total money for your help, after you have secured the box for me and my children's future.Thanks for your comprehension and willingness to assist Contact me for more details with my private email address (b.yuri1968@gmail.com)

Awai t your urgent reply

Best regards

Mrs.Beasley Yuri

Archived