2015 Ford Fusion

Guest Douglass14tint

Trim the bottom edge dead on for the BG. Sometimes the hat deck is tight sometimes not but the tight trim helps. One other tip is to lay the seat down and pull the three buttons that hold the deck against the window. This will give a bit of room for the tint. Front quarter glass need to be dead on too. That's my .02

Edited by shwusyrtnts

x2 on the front quarters. Have to be dead on.

Im not sure if it was the new fusion or the focus but double check the back roll ups. They shift from side to side when you roll them down, i almost left a gap first time around. Good luck! The glass looks real nice on these after they are tinted!

i love them. the bg is the only real fun on this. but ill tell you what use lots of slip, cut the bottom of the film perfectly along the border matrix, use the crows foot as a pry to push down the deck  while you work the film under the fur and it will make rear glass install a whole lot easier.

I like to pull the panels on these. The back glass is fairly easy if you fold down the rear seats and pull the 4 plugs that hold the rear deck in place. Once you remove those, you can pull back on the rear deck enough to make it easier to slide the film down into place. 

On 9/29/2014 at 8:06 AM, Ocala said:

I like to pull the panels on these. The back glass is fairly easy if you fold down the rear seats and pull the 4 plugs that hold the rear deck in place. Once you remove those, you can pull back on the rear deck enough to make it easier to slide the film down into place. 

Thanks for the pull the 4 plugs out tip helped a lot 

Edited by Debo5454