Random acts of kindness

Not just change someone's day...sometimes it can reaffirm someone's belief in humanity. Such a small thing-a simple coin, helping a lady jump start her car, refilling a radiator-it seems like nothing to us as were doing it, but it can have an amazing impact on those we help.

Note:and I'll say yes...indeed the raffles count. That's not anything you're required to do. Sure there are benefits to doing it: film exposure, name recognition, etc-but ultimately it's not something you have to do. So it's very nice and much appreciated that you offer that!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do my raffles count?    I try my best to always make every person I come in contact with daily to make their day better. Whether it come from words of affirmation, a pat on a back, to providing a lunch, desert, groceries, what ever it may be. Sometimes, as TW does, kindness of any form can change a persons day for the better.

Yes, they do count.  As I said on one of the raffles, If I ever win one I plan of passing it forward in the form of free tint job for an un-suspected person.  

Ever since I have been doing random acts of kindness, I feel better about myself, I feel that I am doing something to improve society and I feel a sense of meaning and accomplishment during that day.   I know I will get it back sooner or later in many blessings. 

Do my raffles count?    I try my best to always make every person I come in contact with daily to make their day better. Whether it come from words of affirmation, a pat on a back, to providing a lunch, desert, groceries, what ever it may be. Sometimes, as TW does, kindness of any form can change a persons day for the better.

Yes, they do count.  As I said on one of the raffles, If I ever win one I plan of passing it forward in the form of free tint job for an un-suspected person.  

Ever since I have been doing random acts of kindness, I feel better about myself, I feel that I am doing something to improve society and I feel a sense of meaning and accomplishment during that day.   I know I will get it back sooner or later in many blessings.

Karma brother. I'm a firm believer in it.

Tint Wizard, where do you get those coins??

Here is one place :thumb :

http://www.courageinstone.net/beach_decors/pocket-tokens-c-238_192/this-too-shall-pass-pocket-token-p-4211.html

What I like about them is that it doesn't matter what age , nationality , wealth status or religion (if any) you are, it's a universal law of truth that we at some point need reminded of to carry us through.

I think that there is a certain "magic" that happens when given to you (or you doing the giving and it's from a complete stranger. It reminds us all that we should be compassionate beings and empathic towards one another in times of need

Tint Wizard, where do you get those coins??

Here is one place :thumb :

http://www.courageinstone.net/beach_decors/pocket-tokens-c-238_192/this-too-shall-pass-pocket-token-p-4211.html

What I like about them is that it doesn't matter what age , nationality , wealth status or religion (if any) you are, it's a universal law of truth that we at some point need reminded of to carry us through.

Sweet brother! Thanks for the link!

Archived