Random acts of kindness

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ ^    Hey that's Devils's avatar pic..... :lol2    

Indeed it is and for the latest on this little critter, they are planning to introduce them to the mainland of Oz in order to try and preserve the species against the facial tumours they are experiencing in Tasmania that is decimating the population of them down there.

Look out foxes, wild cats anything that moves that has fur on it.

Devil

I took the time recently to chat with a food server while she had a smoke outside. I was on lunch break. Turns out she has a controlling husband that verbally abuses her and the two sons, says everything belongs to him and she best be keeping up her end of the bills.

She was threatened with being thrown out without the kids if she didn't have the $$ to make a bill due the next day. They don't have much to begin with and the dude can't seem to get beyond himself or his neanderthal mindset. I left with that earful and found myself at the ATM pulling out the amount needed to keep her in the house with the kids, went back to her workplace and handed it off to her.

I received a big fat thank you and hug. The next time eating at the place she works I had a large chocolate cake brought to me for dessert. I loves chocolate cake.

Pay it forward.

Update. I still am assisting this young lady with gas and food for her kids since dipstick of a hubbie holds all the cash and is reluctant to share. It's as if he builds a nest egg to get out of his marriage while denying his wife and kids the means to do the same. What a sad story.

The more I learn about this food servers plight the more I want to snatch her and the kids right up out of there and place them in a new start away from the low-life she's married to. Never ending barrage of psychological mistreatment and abuse. Berating this kind soul of a young lady seems his only mission in life. Sucks for sure as there is always the other side of the story not heard and it's not good to get in the middle of domestic rifts.

I have never understood where a man gets the idea that they can beat down a woman with words and fists. Scum of the earth if you ask me. 

I took the time recently to chat with a food server while she had a smoke outside. I was on lunch break. Turns out she has a controlling husband that verbally abuses her and the two sons, says everything belongs to him and she best be keeping up her end of the bills.

She was threatened with being thrown out without the kids if she didn't have the $$ to make a bill due the next day. They don't have much to begin with and the dude can't seem to get beyond himself or his neanderthal mindset. I left with that earful and found myself at the ATM pulling out the amount needed to keep her in the house with the kids, went back to her workplace and handed it off to her.

I received a big fat thank you and hug. The next time eating at the place she works I had a large chocolate cake brought to me for dessert. I loves chocolate cake.

Pay it forward.

Update. I still am assisting this young lady with gas and food for her kids since dipstick of a hubbie holds all the cash and is reluctant to share. It's as if he builds a nest egg to get out of his marriage while denying his wife and kids the means to do the same. What a sad story.

The more I learn about this food servers plight the more I want to snatch her and the kids right up out of there and place them in a new start away from the low-life she's married to. Never ending barrage of psychological mistreatment and abuse. Berating this kind soul of a young lady seems his only mission in life. Sucks for sure as there is always the other side of the story not heard and it's not good to get in the middle of domestic rifts.

I have never understood where a man gets the idea that they can beat down a woman with words and fists. Scum of the earth if you ask me. 

You're on the edge of a tornado S2S , don't get sucked in, been there done that and its messy. just saying 

Yesterday I received a $20.00 tip from a regular customer. On my way home I needed to stop at the grocery store to pick up a few things for dinner. As I was pulling into the parking lot I saw a family sitting on the corner and the father was holding up a sign. He wasn't asking for money, but looking for diapers, baby formula and a few other things. I decided to pick up a store gift card for the amount of my tip and give it to them so they really had no choice but to use the money there. 

Archived