Gold Coast or Bust

:lol2. You can keep your blue channel Ultra, I'm just down for a hot lap in the Falc :D

I call Shotgun!

I'll be there, a client of mine in Brizz Vegas is flying me up 1600km to frost (printed) 4.2m2 in total for the Tuesday. Lol.

AWESOME GT!!

Your accom is sorted. don't book anything.

:-D

AWESOME!!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put me down...

Sun, Surf, Sand and bikin!'s. :D

However, the official line is that we are holding a training and certification event for professional window tinters..

Yeah riiiight, that was the 'official' line that I fed to my wife also....she didn't believe it for a second :lol

Put me down...

However, the official line is that we are holding a training and certification event for professional window tinters..

Yeah riiiight, that was the 'official' line that I fed to my wife also....she didn't believe it for a second :lol
Training Babe.

That's the only reason I HAVE TO GO! Lol

You guys need excuses? :shock

When my hubs wants a boys weekend, I pack his bag and wave him out the door :lol

Hold the picks of you all in your bikinis please :poke
That's what makes you great wife material TeeDub. [emoji6]

Oh yeah, my wife hates it when I go to conferences or training events as well. She has already arranged Tapas and Cocktails with the girlfriends one night and a family reunion BBQ at the beach. :lol

Can't promise anything about the bikini TeeDub, but I do look at least as sexy as Borat in a Mankini. I'll see if I can get Ultra, myself, GTS and GTint into some of that action. You want photos of that? :lol

When my hubs wants a boys weekend, I pack his bag and wave him out the door :lol

Oh yeah, my wife hates it when I go to conferences or training events as well. She has already arranged Tapas and Cocktails with the girlfriends one night and a family reunion BBQ at the beach. :lol

Can't promise anything about the bikin! TeeDub, but I do look at least as sexy as Borat in a Mankini. I'll see if I can get Ultra, myself, GTS and GTint into some of that action. You want photos of that? :lol

Ain't nobody wants to see dat... [emoji37]

Mr TeeDub occasionally forgets that :lol

Can't promise anything about the bikin! TeeDub, but I do look at least as sexy as Borat in a Mankini. I'll see if I can get Ultra, myself, GTS and GTint into some of that action. You want photos of that? :lol

Considerate of you Rocky, but I've just recently upgraded my prescription lenses so I think I'll pass :spit

Mr TeeDub occasionally forgets that :lol

Considerate of you Rocky, but I've just recently upgraded my prescription lenses so I think I'll pass :spit
:lol2 yeah, wouldn't look that great in high definition

Archived