Gold Coast or Bust

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great people, great weather. Had a huge night/morning on Saturday. Hit the beach for recovery and had a BBQ at the hotel on Sunday night. Training on Monday went really well. Thanks to everyone!

We got to UltraPack a 160K Porsche.. Can't wait to get back there... Maybe in April???

post-35046-0-65440600-1413371115_thumb.j

How was the Gold Coast tinturride?

Absolutely freakin awesome!!!

Saturday and Sunday with some of Australia's best tinters for company, the golden sands of the Gold Coast , crystal blue waters, very tidy bikini babes everywhere ( even if some where related hey GTS lol)

Saturday night on the town at a great Goldie night club , all VIP stuff organised by GTS. Ultra and I could only sit back and be amazed as GTS owned the dance floor. The guys got moves.

Sunday night barbie with the boys almost turned into an all nighter.

Dragged ourselves to Ultras awesome new shop on Monday for our training day only to find ultra has organised a beautiful Porsche Panamera to work on. This bloke operates on a different level to most.

A big thank you to Ultra for the hospitality, GTS and Big Owl for bringing us all together and developing a fantastic product and Mike for the support , product and the laughs along the way.

Always a pleasure to catch up with GTint for a beer also. Only bloke I know who organises a job so he can take a break. Lol.

Thanks Rocky. Was a pleasure to welcome you guys. What a great weekend! I live here, so I'm used to the beaches and bikinis, but having such an awesome group of top installers to share a few drinks, laughs and stories with; that's unforgettable. Well, that, and GTS on the sauce... [emoji28]

DSC02791_zps0131908f.jpg

Was great to catch up with the guys and meet some new pros to the group.

All credit goes out to GTS!!

Does so much for everyone and never wants anything in return.

Big owl is always ready to have his balls busted with questions etc too :)

Really nice shop at Ultras and when it's fully finished will be a class act.

Cheers mate for holding it there. Thanks for the tip on the IPP.

Just Spewin there wasn't enough time to go shotgun in the beast.

Rocky always great to talk and catch up with you buddy.

I got your fn flu.

Ha, I got a free trip and getting paid from my client.

She's 60+ years old and drives a DB9.

I have to go back because she changed things up a touch.

I LOVE THIS INDUSTRY!

Have a great summer boys.

See you all again sometime soon.

How was the Gold Coast tinturride?

Absolutely freakin awesome!!!

Saturday and Sunday with some of Australia's best tinters for company, the golden sands of the Gold Coast , crystal blue waters, very tidy bikin! babes everywhere ( even if some where related hey GTS lol)

Saturday night on the town at a great Goldie night club , all VIP stuff organised by GTS. Ultra and I could only sit back and be amazed as GTS owned the dance floor. The guys got moves.

Sunday night barbie with the boys almost turned into an all nighter.

Dragged ourselves to Ultras awesome new shop on Monday for our training day only to find ultra has organised a beautiful Porsche Panamera to work on. This bloke operates on a different level to most.

A big thank you to Ultra for the hospitality, GTS and Big Owl for bringing us all together and developing a fantastic product and Mike for the support , product and the laughs along the way.

Always a pleasure to catch up with GTint for a beer also. Only bloke I know who organises a job so he can take a break. Lol.

sounds great I'll be inviting myself along to the

next one lol :)

Archived