Photosync, Pinnacle, or CXP

Photosync... I've used it, don't care for it. There are alternatives that have better support than some guy in a small office in California. $800 to do a car is outrageous and I'm sorry but I don't believe the technology is truly there to justify ripping a client's head off for the hype. I think and am almost sure this stuff is the latest entry from Asia trying to hook dealers. Why would I pay 3-4 times the price a roll for an unproven film?? Not gonna do it.

"Hype" - is a good description.  The technology not being there  and unproven - accurate description.  Until the film suffers from failures in the field and has some negative buzz dealers will continue to offer.  Most of them know this one reeks of "gimmick", but are enjoying the margins.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From my personal experience with suntek I'm just disgusted with them. I live in p.a. And here window vlt must be 70% So basically no tint allowed. As with all things it's not illegal to sell and install but just to have. This was changed I believe in 2012 (not going to look it up right now) so a customer came in with a peeled window and from the warranty card it was done in 2009 I think. We contact our distributor and go for the warranty but suntek declines it because it's not a legal vlt. So we ate the cost of it for the customers benefit. Since we give the warranty cards for our own information in case another happens to come with issues.

Long story over. I love the cxp product it's self but watch out for their warranty restrictions and the weasels they have in the warranty department.

Archived