Ebola huh?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd hope that  after SARS paid a visit to Canada that other countries actually paid attention to the measures taken and this should be not that different to manage.

I just don't understand the mentality of the idiots breaking patients out of quarantine.

HULLOOoooooo

I'd hope that  after SARS paid a visit to Canada that other countries actually paid attention to the measures taken and this should be not that different to manage.

I just don't understand the mentality of the idiots breaking patients out of quarantine.

HULLOOoooooo

Exactly. And supposedly this guy from Texas told the doctors before he was allowed to leave-that he had just come from Liberia(where an Ebola outbreak occurred in March). Unreal...

Now if ISIS really wanted to wreak havock in the US and abroad. They would just send suicidal combatants to Africa, allow themselves to get infected then enter the states at different points. ..yep it could be done.

Do YOU realize that Ebola gives you hemorrhagic fever? Which is a little bit more vicious than an immune deficiency virus...either way they're both transmitted through bodily fluids. Neither is airborne but have droplet precautionary warnings..ie don't let anyone sneeze in your face. I have to admit I would be more worried about an Ebola carrier sneezing on me than an aids carrier.

Archived