Ebola huh?

I heard they were considering pressing some kind of charges against that man in Texas. Govt always trying to pass the blame...the attending physician shouldn't have let him leave. That is all.

He never should have been allowed back into the country in the first place. The lack of Liberian security and screening is dismal.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh...its Liberia...there needs to be some kind of implementation of a screening process of all passengers that come from out of the country. If people can stand in a booth and receive a complete body xray, why cant they incorporate some type of sniffer to detect a potential hazardous disease? Maybe have them blow into something, like a breathlyzer that can detect small particles of an infectious disease. Change out the tips for each person. Idk. Maybe that would make too much sense. TSA is too busy stealing jewelry and laptops anyway...

Ebola is being used to scare and distract people.  Heck, I just got back from Dallas today after being there for 2 days and I feel fine.  

Why shouldn't I feel fine, I didn't go to the hospital where that guy died and had sex with him.  I hear its pretty difficult to be infected.

Im pretty sure we are all safe here.

This is my opinion and mine only.  Funny how another nation wide scare outbreak happens just before Pentagon is gearing up to go to war in Syria.  Now come on... the last time we were fooled the Feds told us that Iraq had WMD. Well, that went so good over there.  

Remember anthrax?  while on the backstage the drum roll could be heard from miles that we were gearing to go to war into Iraq.. but why Iraq?  They never fired a shot at us before or after 9/11.  Then Afghanistan, oh yeah.  A country we helped liberate from the Russians by giving them shoulder missiles to bring down those choppers in hopes the old Soviet Union would go bankrupt.  And who did the Feds gave those shoulder missiles to? Al-Qaeda wow... one name comes to mind always, Rumsfeld, back then and during the Iraq war.   

He shook hands years ago with the same man he hung during this war.  

If you ask me... 10yrs of using a $46 million fighter jet to drop a $300k bomb on a $10 ez up tent is irrational and falls short of logical. 

Yes I feel and I am angry we were attacked on our soil, under our noses, but I believe we should've left Iraq out of the picture.   Oh well... next president will have to deal with this mess both, domestic and abroad. 

oh yeah, Ebola.... that gives you the shits!!!

Why shouldn't I feel fine, I didn't go to the hospital where that guy died and had sex with him.  I hear its pretty difficult to be infected.

It's actually easier than that to become infected.

Bodily fluid transfer yes, but that includes saliva, sweat, urine, etc. If it comes out of your body it carries the virus. You can be infected via any of the usual orifices or a basic cut or abrasion.  You can get infected off a dead carrier and even something they have contaminated.

Great...i have a feeling thats whats going to be the end of us. Some huge pandemic. Not necessairily Ebola...but something like that. Its going to spread like wildfire and wipe out anyone that cant afford the treatments.

with a name like blackwolftinting, i too would have a tough time paying bills  :spit  :lol2

Archived