Oxide 35% (VLT) Charcoal

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I've ordered this roll and was just curious to hear some feedback from other users. Been told before its a really good film.

You were told rightly. :D

Ticks all the boxes for me. Unfortunately my favourite Oxide VLTs will see the QLD Gestapo dole out tickets like a condom vending machine.

Thanks everyone.

I'm looking forward to using it. Will order fusion on my next batch.

Have also sourced a corni keg from "the brew shed" not sure if they sell the ball and hose, but once i have that and a spray nozzle & inline gas filter, I am going to feel a lot more confident knowing I have made choices to improve a little more.

:007

Hi,

I've ordered this roll and was just curious to hear some feedback from other users. Been told before its a really good film.

Ticks all the boxes for me. Unfortunately my favourite Oxide VLTs will see the QLD Gestapo dole out tickets like a condom vending machine.

What VLT are you referring to?

:mdog

Thanks everyone.

Have also sourced a corni keg from "the brew shed" not sure if they sell the ball and hose, but once i have that and a spray nozzle & inline gas filter, I am going to feel a lot more confident knowing I have made choices to improve a little more.

Hi,

The 30 is my all time favourite and the 20 and the 10 are a very nice flat black colour which look magic on a car, or so I am told. :err

Fusion is the star of the show but and what I use 99% of the time. Easy upsell.

Now... if only there was a Fusion 70-80% option it would be happy days here. (and you don't think Big Owl is keeping an eye on this thread hmmmm) :lol

Thanks everyone.

Hi,

The 30 is my all time favourite and the 20 and the 10 are a very nice flat black colour which look magic on a car, or so I am told. :err

Now... if only there was a Fusion 70-80% option it would be happy days here. (and you don't think Big Owl is keeping an eye on this thread hmmmm) :lol

Good point.

So what are you doing if a vehicle has privacy glass? do you use Ultra on the front and another brand 70 or 80% on the rear ?

Eagle eye is everywhere lol

Since using UG films, I have no reason to use anything else nearly any if the time.

To be honest, I look like a trainee when I use something else now. Pretty much, lay the film to glass, go have a coffee and when you come back the film will be cut, shrunk and installed for you

Thanks everyone.

Hi,

Good point.

So what are you doing if a vehicle has privacy glass? do you use Ultra on the front and another brand 70 or 80% on the rear ?

Eagle eye is everywhere lol

Keeping it all in-house, Oxide75 is a very nice film for privacy glass.

Or if the customer wants to pay, Crystalline 70 is another good option

Archived