Oxide 35% (VLT) Charcoal

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, gotta love the DMax. When you hear a tinter say he can tint 10 cars a day, he's talking about the DMax.

Or your the visionary
35! Where you been brother? Business getting busy, or did you just get out on bail again? [emoji6] [emoji106]
Ahahaha

Yeahhhhh brother! Mate been really busy. Absolutely loving it.... Most of the time.

I've got your setup in sight for sydney my friend! Slowly getting there, how be you been mate? Absolutely spewing I couldn't make it to the goldy but have a big debt to pay off..... almost done

Hey BB,

I like to mix 50% UltraEze and 50% UltraSlip for my mix.. I call it Mick's Mix..

I use more for large rear screens than I do for the sides.. I usually keep 2 sprayers..

I have done a few D-Max's myself.. Since the new shape came out, I have tinted around 250 - 280. (Including my own) :)

I actually think I could tint one with my eyes closed.. Might not look too good though.. :lol

Holy crusty tomatoes Batman - that's a shite load of Dmax's lol. I am thinking 2 sprayers or at least an additional extra soapy mix in a spray bottle, cause I don't need heaps of suds to clean the seals n windows.

I am seriously thinking of leaving the car detailing game behind, after 9 years, looking at full time tinting on Brissy Northside. Bit over the detailing game. ...and paint protection - definitely starting to get the shits with that too.

I used a bottle of ultra eze T 742 mounting solution concentrate - found that on days over 36 - start using at least half a bottle in a Korni Keg. That Ultra Gard really needs heaps of slip, this was only just allowing enough, but still biting a little on the glass. I found that by spraying the film and waiting about 20 seconds, spraying again just before I applied it, worked fine.

i will have to get down to the GC and cath up with you guys soon. Might have to drop a few beers in to saa thank

Hey BB,

I like to mix 50% UltraEze and 50% UltraSlip for my mix.. I call it Mick's Mix..

I use more for large rear screens than I do for the sides.. I usually keep 2 sprayers..

I have done a few D-Max's myself.. Since the new shape came out, I have tinted around 250 - 280. (Including my own) :)

I actually think I could tint one with my eyes closed.. Might not look too good though.. :lol

Holy crusty tomatoes Batman - that's a shite load of Dmax's lol. I am thinking 2 sprayers or at least an additional extra soapy mix in a spray bottle, cause I don't need heaps of suds to clean the seals n windows.

I am seriously thinking of leaving the car detailing game behind, after 9 years, looking at full time tinting on Brissy Northside. Bit over the detailing game. ...and paint protection - definitely starting to get the shits with that too.

I used a bottle of ultra eze T 742 mounting solution concentrate - found that on days over 36 - start using at least half a bottle in a Korni Keg. That Ultra Gard really needs heaps of slip, this was only just allowing enough, but still biting a little on the glass. I found that by spraying the film and waiting about 20 seconds, spraying again just before I applied it, worked fine.

i will have to get down to the GC and cath up with you guys soon. Might have to drop a few beers in to saa thank

Most of these UltraGard guys live down in the Mexican states Brissy, but I'm on the GC, and I'd be happy to crank open a few with ya! [emoji106]

Archived