Ready for a change???

And that's not an "Aussie Grill".... That's a barby my friend :lol

To be honest, I don't know if we can call it an Oz Roll. I learnt to tint in 92 and the tinter of 15 years I learnt from was calling it the Cali roll even back then :D

Crap, and I thought I was old :lol

My barby's name is Aussie :D  ,  I laid my first piece of film in 80 , there was no name, just back roll so we can call it whatever  :thumb

What!? An American giving up their claim to fame on something!? I smell a rat.... [emoji12]

Just getting ready for the one world everything , we're all in this together  :lol

Yep, the 'one world' Ford philosophy has cost us our own locally built Falcon Supercars......but we get the Mustang, so not all bad :D

Falcon Supercar?????  

Hmmmm, just googled that , they show as being made in my old town  Detroit , were they produced there too?

Ford Falcons were produced in Aus from about 1960 and are being discontinued in 2016 as now the world wants SUV's and boring cars with no character that makes the bean counters happy.I know that the Falcon was a name used in other markets too, but the one in the pic that I tinted was our Aussie hero, they are raced in the Aussie 'V8 Supercars' races including a little race we have called 'Bathurst' ..a v8 endurance race which stops the nation every year :D

http://www.ford.com.au/cars/ultimate-falcon/specifications/spec-options?searchid=ac04_FoA&gclid=CO3lx--JlcECFQcAvAodiXIAlg

post-34877-0-43990600-1412497062_thumb.j

Archived