I think it's time to quit.

Guest 94turboteggy621

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I post that I'm slow. You make sure to rub it in my face that you "never have a slow day". I post that I think tint school isn't the greatest option for soQmeone at that point in their career. You try to contradict me(which is fine, you're entitled to your opinion just as I am). I post a picture in pic of the week and you ask if I tinted it in a driveway, implying that the job looks like crap. You don't know me. You don't know my skill level or ANYTHING about me. You've been an A$$ towards me since I came back to this forum.

Would you like a tissue for your issue

:lol

:beer

My opinion may stink like an ass hole. .... I'm not disagreeing or about to kick a tanty,

But I must say, where I'm from....

You could not quote a tint job let alone sell one and I do not encourage people picking up a squeegee and beginning a "career path."

I see it going 2 ways,

The wanna be tinter either starts charging cheap with cheap film to get the work, or stays committed to quality but can't please the client elle who want it and digs his own pit.....

Either way, a negative turn

But hey, no one likes a sphincter..... without knowing a sphincter and the many sphincters in the body are very vital parts. ...anyway mate

If you really want to tint. The best advice you can get is go get a job as a trainee....

No matter how difficult any job is, its "always" easier the second time around.  Take a break and go back and get it done!  

Out of every 10 cars or so i tint, ill get one that just doesn't go well, even easy ones sometimes.  Also, I always want to quit tinting every month or so, but with some rest I always get hungry for more.

No matter how difficult any job is, its "always" easier the second time around.  Take a break and go back and get it done!  

Out of every 10 cars or so i tint, ill get one that just doesn't go well, even easy ones sometimes.  Also, I always want to quit tinting every month or so, but with some rest I always get hungry for more.

:yeah

Guest 94turboteggy621

Where are you located?

Long Island new york

Damn I don't want people fighting about this really cmon guys were all mature and have our own opinions im just tryinbg to get a little bit of everyones..please don't fight on here haha I hate drama and im going to do what I feel is right in the end school or not..but wolf has a point I've watched countless YouTube videos and watches my friend do it a lot and once I get into a car i always forget what to do...but yea please don't argure haha

Archived