I think it's time to quit.

Guest 94turboteggy621

I don't care what each person here thinks about what they do, it's really that you are just gluing plastic to glass.

True, true Stan and it's not where the fast cars, seaside cliff home or mansion money is ever going to come from. :trustme

Devil

Man, I'm sorry but again I gotta disagree.

This attitude is what I believe not only creates a diy market but also creates the idea to a customer that it's a rip off to charge someone for quality

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I'm sorry but again I gotta disagree.

This attitude is what I believe not only creates a diy market but also creates the idea to a customer that it's a rip off to charge someone for quality

This resembles my experience yesterday. A customer brought me his brand new 2015 Chev Truck with factory tint on all the rears but needed the 2 front doors "RETINTED" once he discovered how easily one can depreciate a brand new vehicle with DIY tint and DIY skills. once he watched how fast, efficient and precisely I retinted it he had no issues in paying me the very amount we was trying to avoid in the first place. since he first thought it was merely following the easy to read directions on the back of a package rather than paying an overinflated amount to get it done professionally . in tinters terms the job I did was a breeze but that's what doing over 25000 cars will do over time ... Tends to give you a bit of a better job ...hense the pay.

No different than any skilled trade.

Painting is just swirling a brush in some paint and wiping it on a canvas . I'm going off paint a Picasso replica but first I'm going to sink a ball in a hole on the green and see if I can keep keep up to a Tiger :DD

Archived