O4 caravans

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Braud Spectrum

I bought the set of Starret in the round wood box thing. My first tinter was an X machinist and insisted I needed those. Still have them. :thumb It had all the sized form little bitty to great big (about 3/8 of an inch) that I don't think I ever used.

Remember how the mushroom thing that went thru the hole on the dodge was upside down on one side ? "Up on driver down on other" I'd say in my mind as I took them apart. :lol

I bought the set of Starret in the round wood box thing. My first tinter was an X machinist and insisted I needed those. Still have them.  :lol  It had all the sized form little bitty to great big (about 3/8 of an inch) that I don't think I ever used.

Remember how the mushroom thing that went thru the hole on the dodge was upside down on one side ? "Up on driver down on other" I'd say in my mind as I took them apart.  :thumb

Yeah...that's one over-engineered little lock. :hmmm Throw in the tiny spring, and a drain whole on the floor, better have the Dodge dealer on speed dial. :lol

Guest Braud Spectrum
:thumb Some would hold on at thre pivot screw and hang on there while I tinted and others flew off in my hand ....another time on the floor. I think it was 112.00 FOR A VENT! :lol

Guest tintslut

I used to use the old allen wrench fo that shizz, but Im gettin to the age to say screw it, if there gonna @#$% about me doing the boomerang on the vent hardware, then let them take it apart themselves or pay someone else to scratch up the tint job. Never was a big fan of takin things apart, unless its an old caravan, or vette latch.

Archived