Taking banner off windshield that's tinted

OK so you guys are going to laugh but I know a few have done the same thing. The first strip i put on i messed it up. Went to cut the other using the liner as a template. Cleaned the glass peeled the old liner off sprayed the new liner and installed. Maybe Tinting at 5 am isn't such a great idea. Tintdude do you think you could come up with a duh badge?

:sign:lol

OK so you guys are going to laugh but I know a few have done the same thing. The first strip i put on i messed it up. Went to cut the other using the liner as a template. Cleaned the glass peeled the old liner off sprayed the new liner and installed. Maybe Tinting at 5 am isn't such a great idea. Tintdude do you think you could come up with a duh badge?

:sign:lol

Well there it is! Good Luck!!

Yeah man. Cut a garbage bag out to fit over the visor and soak it in the sun like you normally would. Carefully get the edge of just the visor and start peeling it. The glue should come off with the visor but if it doesn't, try goof off or goo gone and a paper towel or soft cloth. Obviously you can't scrub to hard on the film that's still there. But I have done it before.

Archived