tint removal

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tint the window quickly with a piece of scrap film then bag the whole glass again... Usually the old film will come off with the stuff you just put on

What happens when that don't work either. I've tried everything on this mustang I've had a couple of times. I told him it hailed Thursday so he should have made sure that the "hail" busted out his window and see what insurance can do for him. I think the tint has been on since 97 when the car was new!!

Tint the window quickly with a piece of scrap film then bag the whole glass again... Usually the old film will come off with the stuff you just put on

What happens when that don't work either. I've tried everything on this mustang I've had a couple of times. I told him it hailed Thursday so he should have made sure that the "hail" busted out his window and see what insurance can do for him. I think the tint has been on since 97 when the car was new!!

Explain it to the customer and scrape it, sometimes that is all you can do unless he is willing to have the glass replaced.

Archived