Suntek Ultra Vision 40 failure

I don't have any idea what's going on but I fit a big amount of Ultravision 40 every week and have just done a large domestic job in it and it was absolutely perfect from the moment it made the glass.

To me it looks like a limp wristed squeegeeing technique causing the water residue problem.

Dev

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have any idea what's going on but I fit a big amount of Ultravision 40 every week and have just done a large domestic job in it and it was absolutely perfect from the moment it made the glass.

To me it looks like a limp wristed squeegeeing technique causing the water residue problem.

Dev

what solution do you use? I haven't had this issue and used this film about 6 yrs. Not any issues with lighter or vista. I go over thoroughly to get out water and did this one extra since prev. Problem and out of town

I don't have any idea what's going on but I fit a big amount of Ultravision 40 every week and have just done a large domestic job in it and it was absolutely perfect from the moment it made the glass.

Dev

what solution do you use? I haven't had this issue and used this film about 6 yrs. Not any issues with lighter or vista. I go over thoroughly to get out water and did this one extra since prev. Problem and out of town

Just a squirt of dish soap we call downunder "Morning  Fresh".

Devil

Dev

Just a squirt of dish soap we call downunder "Morning  Fresh".

Devil

this is where I'm wondering if isn't the problem. I started using x100 at there request because I was having curling issues. Vista spectra select says not to use x100. Suntek assures me x100 is ok.

I talked with Debbie at the Suntek southwest office on my last order of Ultra Vision about X100. She read through the specs on the film, and X100, and got back to me with saying not to use it on that particular film. :chin

I talked with Debbie at the Suntek southwest office on my last order of Ultra Vision about X100. She read through the specs on the film, and X100, and got back to me with saying not to use it on that particular film. :chin

This was her reply to me yesterday. I always get what they say in writing because it seems to change.

our UltraVision is made with non-corrosive metals, so X-100 is fine. 

Archived