New 2 This

Guest DYT TINT

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I started my price was $119 per car.. granted I did not have any more than 6-8 months experience I thought I was biting the bullet by the primer.  But, I was adamant on my price when everyone around me was having their $89 deals.  It was slow, but whatever little was there, and worth to mouth things started to pick up for me. 

You have to be worthy of your skill and word.  If you set an appt time, be there on time, early for set up or whatever.  Give the customer options, often times they do not know what they want.  I cannot tell you how many times I have talked customers out of poor choices, like 5% all around and stuff like that. 

With options they can make an informed decision.  I have a demo glass with my film line there. I also carry pics with me in case their car is similar to what I've done in the past. 

Today, my price has gone up, my choices are more and options to my clients when they call me are plenty.  And this is just cars and RV's, since I have yet to cross to the flat glass side. 

Remember this, you do a shitty job you eat saltine crackers tonight, you do a good job, you can eat Lobster.  Is your choice!!!!

Guest DYT TINT

thanks for the responses everyone.i knew id run across the typical smart ass lol im cool with that..i havent tinted a car yet..im actually going to start on my firts one tomorrow. im really looking forward to it!!

Guest DYT TINT

Go work at zbarte see what a 200 dollar tint job is then learn how to tint from them .in a year put them out of business .buy doing it right.good luck .

good idea lol if i cant figure it out on my own i might do consider that.

May wanna just shave your head. Cuz you'll more than likely be pulling some hair out.

im sure you're right about that lol

When I started my price was $119 per car.. granted I did not have any more than 6-8 months experience I thought I was biting the bullet by the primer. But, I was adamant on my price when everyone around me was having their $89 deals. It was slow, but whatever little was there, and worth to mouth things started to pick up for me.

You have to be worthy of your skill and word. If you set an appt time, be there on time, early for set up or whatever. Give the customer options, often times they do not know what they want. I cannot tell you how many times I have talked customers out of poor choices, like 5% all around and stuff like that.

With options they can make an informed decision. I have a demo glass with my film line there. I also carry pics with me in case their car is similar to what I've done in the past.

Today, my price has gone up, my choices are more and options to my clients when they call me are plenty. And this is just cars and RV's, since I have yet to cross to the flat glass side.

Remember this, you do a sh***y job you eat saltine crackers tonight, you do a good job, you can eat Lobster. Is your choice!!!!

Archived