New 2 This

Guest DYT TINT

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+ TD    

Saying you "were" going to drop your price , that would validate your willingness to make less money on the job right, so why not go to your local car wash and purchase some prepaid car washes which you might be able to get at a discount if you're buying several, and keep the prices the same or as TD said higher , but sir?mam we have a free car wash along with our expert/quality installation. Offer more. Seems not too long ago Mercedes had a problem with their door switches arcing over on the contacts ,I would take literally 2-3 minutes taking them apart scraping or using a small machinist stone and clean them off, helped me out and the customer was real happy the window now rolled up/down. Take 2 mins. to run a vacuum on their floors if needed , spray a little lube on a squeaky door , clean some road tar/ whatever from their paint... any little thing is appreciated .  

There are too many variables in everyones experience to give a dollar amt. income on a startup , but, there is good money while you are busy , that is the biggest obstacle to success (monetary)  Best of Luck!!!

Guest DYT TINT

Not yet lol i didnt do to bad though..Def not as hard as people make it seem..

+ TD

Saying you "were" going to drop your price , that would validate your willingness to make less money on the job right, so why not go to your local car wash and purchase some prepaid car washes which you might be able to get at a discount if you're buying several, and keep the prices the same or as TD said higher , but sir?mam we have a free car wash along with our expert/quality installation. Offer more. Seems not too long ago Mercedes had a problem with their door switches arcing over on the contacts ,I would take literally 2-3 minutes taking them apart scraping or using a small machinist stone and clean them off, helped me out and the customer was real happy the window now rolled up/down. Take 2 mins. to run a vacuum on their floors if needed , spray a little lube on a squeaky door , clean some road tar/ whatever from their paint... any little thing is appreciated .

There are too many variables in everyones experience to give a dollar amt. income on a startup , but, there is good money while you are busy , that is the biggest obstacle to success (monetary) Best of Luck!!!

So I guess we aren't getting any pics? :lol

thanks for the advice! really appreciate it

dont be afraid to handle the film and dont be clumsy . my two cents

thanks man

.i havent tinted a car yet..im actually going to start on my firts one tomorrow. im really looking forward to it!!

I'd pay to watch.
:lol:yeah

i did alright

Archived