This makes my life so much better !

I love these little tool bags with wheels. I have been able to get everything in this bag

And just roll it to the job in one unit. Tank , film handler , ladder , general install tools and a few rolls

Of film.

Sorry about the sideways picture. I posted this from my phone.

post-32382-0-15712500-1413153298_thumb.j

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. Were tinters. Were all broke or bankrupt... :lol

If things don't start picking up over here for me I will be bankrupt ! I was plugging along just fine and a few weeks ago everything just dropped off. It's dead as a door nail for me. :krazy  

Lol. Were tinters. Were all broke or bankrupt... :lol

If things don't start picking up over here for me I will be bankrupt ! I was plugging along just fine and a few weeks ago everything just dropped off. It's dead as a door nail for me. :krazy  

It'll come around. It always does. Have faith. Plan ahead. You'll get back to slammed before you know it. Trust me.

Plan, Plan, Plan!!! It never ceases to amaze me how many in our industry don't put aside some of their summer income to carry them through the winter.

Fact; there is a seasonal aspect to our industry. Always has been and always will be. You can close the gap between the high and low seasons, but you should plan for the low regardless. :twocents

Archived