whats hot and whats not

Guest sdtintin

Guest sdtintin

hey guys been out of the game for the last 7 years and getting the itch again hopefully opening a shop again in the next few months just wondering whats hot and whats not in the film industry I mainly do cars not much flat or residential ,when I had my shop in the uk I used suntek hp which worked out good for me now im in texas the sun is hotter and the hp doesn't seem to hold up as well I had the fronts of my truck done in hp20 and it faded pretty bad ,so looking for something decent fairly easy to work with and that will hold up to the texas heat not too expensive as theres a bunch of $69 hackshops around here let me know what you are using n how its holding up

thanks steve  sdautotintin

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sdtintin

theres a bunch of $69 hackshops around here

I know this doesn't answer you question, but who in their right mind tints for that sort of money? :crazy

I know I don't and wont usualy illegals in there hack shops

theres a bunch of $69 hackshops around here

I know this doesn't answer you question, but who in their right mind tints for that sort of money? :crazy
Prices like that used to get me mad, but now I laugh cause I know they don't make shiat, have no confidence in what they're doing and will be outa business soon. $69??? I do one roll up for that price!!

Don't try to play any sort of pricing low game.  Get the better clients and jobs and sell yourself.  If you can't do that then I would not be looking at tinting as a job.  You could make more at a minimum wage job.

As for tint to use, look at Solar Control Films Inc right there in TX.  Philip should take good care of you.  There main line is Global and you will never go wrong with Global for quality or price.  You can find some cheper films but not any better and deffinetly not for the money.

Otherwise you could look at Express or some of the others like that. 

hey guys been out of the game for the last 7 years and getting the itch again hopefully opening a shop again in the next few months just wondering whats hot and whats not in the film industry I mainly do cars not much flat or residential ,when I had my shop in the uk I used suntek hp which worked out good for me now im in texas the sun is hotter and the hp doesn't seem to hold up as well I had the fronts of my truck done in hp20 and it faded pretty bad ,so looking for something decent fairly easy to work with and that will hold up to the texas heat not too expensive as theres a bunch of $69 hackshops around here let me know what you are using n how its holding up

i thought only here in az we had $69 tint shops. i been raising my prices and seem to be getting more work lol

Hello SDtintin. My name is Shawn Vogler and I am with SolarFX Window Films. We are based out of Kansas City but have a warehouse located in Houston, TX. Would you like for me to have our Houston location get in touch with you to discuss our products?

Shawn

Hello SDtintin. My name is Shawn Vogler and I am with SolarFX Window Films. We are based out of Kansas City but have a warehouse located in Houston, TX. Would you like for me to have our Houston location get in touch with you to discuss our products?

Shawn

i thought only here in az we had $69 tint shops. i been raising my prices and seem to be getting more work lol

$ 59.99.00   Van Buren / avenue side .  look mon Polarizado ! :lol

$ 59.99.00   Van Buren / avenue side .  look mon Polarizado ! :lol

haha i know over in mesa they have a 39.99 polarizado every day suv special lol

Archived