Where can I get good quality Tint?

Guest BTBP

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

their if you are lookin for good quality film try. 3m,llumar,sungard,solargaurd,suntek,madico,jhonson windowfilms, protekt gaurd, TD,TTS,OT,MDOG etc oh and LEO and DARTZ(FOR punk Ricer kids). IF you lookin for Cheap films I think gila have em, I never priced em. BUT I use SUntek. it is very good starter film. Protekt gaurd is cheap also. JUST go to www.google.com and type in the names I gave you. their website will pop up and you can contact them.

TO all the members that have been flamin this guy. PLEASE GROW UP. THIS forum is not for FLaming some one or disrespectin some one.(SHORAS).

:hmmm

ok, first rule of the board,,,dont call members with a few thousand posts a numbnut,,,, :hmmm

NO disrespect to no one but most of those posts were lame. they were really posted to get the numbers up.

oh really? and u know this,,,,,,HOW?

Hey look I dont want to start an argument. IF I have offended some one, I Applogize. I wanna Keep it as freindly as it can go on this BOard. All I was doing is that we on this forum are here to help one another and learn from each other, By flaming some guy who is new to this trade or wants to get in is not going to help the situation.

:hmmm

thing is lots of people come round here just wanting good tint to try their car. that takes away business from us all and makes tinters look bad when you see a creased up bubbly scratched piece of tint on the vehicle. this is also an ongoing process Z. these guys come and go all of the time. grow some thicker skin and take this shiet in stride. as for the wanna be tinter, check at local shops and ebay for good starter tint (not too expensive). and expect to SCREW UP A LOT!!! plan on investing about 500 bucks in learning film at least. still wanna try it?? :hmmm

Guest thetintshop
ok, first rule of the board,,,dont call members with a few thousand posts a numbnut,,,, :thumb

NO disrespect to no one but most of those posts were lame. they were really posted to get the numbers up.

TC-- :)

I have NEVER posted to "get my numbers up". I never participate is the word association game, or the "what did you tint today" (dmc). which are both there basically to pad the numbers.

as far as flaming this guy, I wasn't flaming him. what I said is true. he can't buy the good quality stuff unless he is a shop. maybe what I consider "good quality" film and what you guys consider good quality are two different things. and judging by what you posted Z, I guess that's true. (I don't consider number-letter a good quality film, protekt gard either)

my whole point with this is this guy thinks he can just run to a pep boys pick up the same quality film that we use. and he can't. and he certainly can't buy the kind of film I use for $94 a roll.

I have pretty much refrained from harassing the newbies. but the DIYers are open season as far as I'm concerned. mainly because they make a mockery of my career and what I've spent 19 years of my life learning to perfect. and it hits a nerve every now and then.

Archived