BMW X5 2015

Devil with bad attitude

Lovely side windows, typical BMW gasket attachment but the front door hides a small screw under the little plastic cover plate where the door lock plunger goes up and down that should be removed.

Just take note carefully where it sits in the home position that this screw marries into.

Rear screen is a dog with an overhanging spoiler which doesn't make your day.

Big vehicle, lots of film, charge plentiiii.

Devil

Lovely side windows, typical BMW gasket attachment but the front door hides a small screw under the little plastic cover plate where the door lock plunger goes up and down that should be removed.

Just take note carefully where it sits in the home position that this screw marries into.

Rear screen is a dog with an overhanging spoiler which doesn't make your day.

Big vehicle, lots of film, charge plentiiii.

Devil

super easy car and least the windows are now shorter then the previous shape

I did one yesterday and found the back window to be difficult, i just cut it out on the demister line below the top, that helped, but heat shrinking...pull all the fingers to the bottom :)
The roll ups are still over 20" high, and I found that you can't over cut too much on the side seals, they just wont go in properly, tried and failed and had to cut smaller. Can't see any light but you can see where the tint stops on the back frame edge near the c pillar.

Customer was also buzzing around me pretty much the whole time. The look on his face as I pulled the top of the door trims back, he nearly crapped a chicken lol. 

I did one yesterday and found the back window to be difficult, i just cut it out on the demister line below the top, that helped, but heat shrinking...pull all the fingers to the bottom :)

The roll ups are still over 20" high, and I found that you can't over cut too much on the side seals, they just wont go in properly, tried and failed and had to cut smaller. Can't see any light but you can see where the tint stops on the back frame edge near the c pillar.

Customer was also buzzing around me pretty much the whole time. The look on his face as I pulled the top of the door trims back, he nearly crapped a chicken lol.

you can pull the spoiler to make it easier , easy easy easy

I'd like to see how to remove the spoiler on these.  I dry shrink them all....I cut the top against the spoiler and trim a tad off after dry shrinking for a nice top-edge and I leave an extra 1/8 of film overlapping the matrix on the bottom to compensate if the top comes up short.