Bal4

Has anyone used a US Cutter Titan2 cutter?

Their website says that this series is good for cutting tint.

I know some people say "US Cutter is crap" but that probably has to do with which model cutter you bought. the have a buyers guide and the shows that some are not suitable for tint.

Through research I have learned that US Cutter brands devices from various manufacturers. So all of their models aren't manufactured the same, meaning that just because the model you bought is crap doesn't automatically make the one I'm looking into crap as well (It very well could end up being a crap product, but not just because the one you bought from US Cutter didn't work for you)

So, with that said. I am not looking for blanket statements on US Cutter i'm looking for specific info and advice on the Titan2 from US Cutter.

Thanks,

US Cutter Titan2

http://www.uscutter.com/TITAN-2-Vinyl-Cutter-28-53-68-inch

US Cutter Buyers Guide:

http://www.uscutter.com/index/page/static/subpage/buying_guides_new

I am using a US Cutter Titan2 cutter and easy cut studio software from easycutstudio.com , it works great! I basically installed the easy cut studio software that came with the cutter. Once installed and registered, the  software advised me that there was an update available, and I performed the update to version 4.0.1.3 .   In the Help menu on easy cut studio there was an option to install drivers for US Cutter Titan2 cutter, which I did. I then rebooted my Windows.  After the reboot, I plugged the USB cable directly from the Windows  to the Titan2's USB port, fired up easy cut studio  - dragged an image onto the layout screen, and hit the cut button - Sure enough the cutter came alive and plotted out the pattern perfectly happily.

Edited by TintDude
Links removed!

On 04/07/2018 at 9:15 AM, easycut said:

I am using a US Cutter Titan2 cutter and easy cut studio software from easycutstudio.com , it works great! I basically installed the easy cut studio software that came with the cutter. Once installed and registered, the  software advised me that there was an update available, and I performed the update to version 4.0.1.3 .   In the Help menu on easy cut studio there was an option to install drivers for US Cutter Titan2 cutter, which I did. I then rebooted my Windows.  After the reboot, I plugged the USB cable directly from the Windows  to the Titan2's USB port, fired up easy cut studio  - dragged an image onto the layout screen, and hit the cut button - Sure enough the cutter came alive and plotted out the pattern perfectly happily.

Can u tell me where we can avail this software?