ihave a quick tip for you

Guest tintgod

Guest tintgod

on some extra cab truck..like the f'ed up ford f-250s...if you are taking them out and tinting them ..and you are having a hard time getting out the srews...just heat the outside of the buttons ..but not to hot ot melt the paing on them...but just enough to heat up the metal to soften it up and the lock tight they put on those damn things... it works like a charm..and no striping out the screw head ..this tip is for the ppl that actually take out the extra cab windows..and dont just cut around them and slit them. :lol:lol ..you can us this tip with any car or van or p/u

:gasp:lol

Guest thetintshop

I always take them out. just looks nicer. very good tip, this works very well on everything, except 88-98 chevy extended cabs. if you aren't using a pozi-driv, you ain't getting them out without stripping them no matter what. :headbang

I always take them out. just looks nicer. very good tip, this works very well on everything, except 88-98 chevy extended cabs. if you aren't using a pozi-driv, you ain't getting them out without stripping them no matter what. :headbang

:tts

Guest tintgod

ive heated the button up on those chevy..not saying I haven had a few strip out...back when I didn heat them up..but those chevy's you have to heat up a bit more then the rest...I do understand what you are taking about tough TTS

. :evileye

Archived