anyone recent on here want to talk pdr....message me anytime....

i have never tried fixing a bumper. i see that people can do it with a heatgun but have never attempted it yet.....my own car needs the rear bumper fixed slightly.  yes i think pdr is the way to go.......tint is nice too.....i work at a car dealer with 400+ employees and the on call dent guy makes more money than anyone.......even those with 20yrs experience (in a non pdr job)......

I learned pdr from a pdr place next to a detail shop i opened then when detailing i burnt the paint a few times then learned how to paint.. i did bumper repair for a bit used a 3 stage turbine it wasnt bad butt not the best,ive never seen someone become a millionaire by doing bumpers ,tint i wanna do in the off season of hail repair just to keep busy now pdr on the otherhand im only a year or two into and have seen my checks of 7500-10k a month and other guys makeing 15-20k a month thats where i like to be..

if you have some $$ to spend, I would recommend checking out Denttrainer.com   the money is well spent.  There is some fantastic training videos available, and if you cant get 1 on 1 training from someone, this can help start you in the right direction.  also Check out Doording.com  they have a great selection of guys willing to discuss PDR.   the best advice I ever got was to get good tools and better training.

also there are 2 free pod casts PDRCollege.com and Denttrainer.com  Since I found them I have expanded my knowledge on the business side of working.

Archived