What kind of sports do you all enjoy watching?

Guest SoFresh&SoClean

I am a sport watching freak. So much, that I am not even interested in having internet access at home. No. 1 sport of course is football, the real kind Americans call soccer. Since they don't show much baseball out here I am stuck in memory with Kirk Gibson and the dodgers. In winter I am a big fan of biathlon. Else I like to quote Homer Simpson: Synchronized swimming is not a sport, female mud wrestling is.

Kohler

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tark101

I like to watch tractor pulls because none of dem thar negroes have infiltrated that sport yet. :thumb I also like executions because there is alot of dem thar negroes involved in those.

Guest tark101

I'm going to end by saying this black might be beautiful, tan might be grand, but whites still the color of the big boss man. :thumb

*just kidding!*

Guest SQUEEGEE

Boxing first and number one for me. I'll watch spanish language stations just to watch a good scrap. Mixed martial arts like Ultimate Fighting Championship, Pride Fighting K1 and the like.

Then a distant 2nd is NFL (Cowboys) NBA (Mavericks) and womens volleyball. Them women V.ball players have the nicest legs and the fact that they essentially play in bikin! bottoms doesn't hurt either.

Can't watch Nascar or Golf. Too much like watching grass grow.

I will say however that Nascar has cleverly done well to entice the non race fans by pumpin' up story lines of bad blood and pit crew rivalries to almost WWF proportions. They should cut a check to Vince McMahon every time they broadcast a race. :evileye

Archived