Color of Huper Optik Ceramic.

Guest sh71jj

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest metint

No green that I can recall with HO (maybe thinking V-kool's 70% VLT)... it's more a charcoal, slate grey or grey color look with some being more reflective in appearance depending upon whether it's ceramic or metal based and how dense the deposition.

Guest H?perOptik

Its neutral grey. The original colour will therefore still be evident after installation.

H?per Optik is not known for its reflectivity, with VLR between 9-14% depending on the film used.

:DD

Guest metint
Its neutral grey. The original colour will therefore still be evident after installation.

H?per Optik is not known for its reflectivity, with VLR between 9-14% depending on the film used.

:thumb

Ah HO you can do better... HOUSA site has 12 as the highest VLR, except the traditional series, which is up there. Maybe... comparible in VLR to LLuLLu's ATR Stealth, which is 11-12... and probably very close to Vista 45... :tt not bad VLR's there. :thumb

Maybe more absorption rather than reflectivity, which wisely is not stated in the performance values. :hmmm:lol

Guest GILADCRAZYTINTER

my father and I are huper optik dealers in nj and it really is the most natural looking film I have seen in a long time. They are almost a tan in stead of a grey like typical mettalized films.

my father and I are huper optik dealers in nj and it really is the most natural looking film I have seen in a long time. They are almost a tan in stead of a grey like typical mettalized films.

:thumb I don't think that is huper dude. hey Mike can you shed some light here??

Guest H?perOptik

the absorption rates relatively high compared to reflective metal films, the solar rays have to go somewhere based on physics. whats more important is how fast the rays are dissapated rather than merely how much is absorbed.

thot a ball park figure was sufficient, guess it wasnt :thumb VLR as follows:

C20 14.4%

C30 10.9%

C40 9.0%

C50 10.2%

C60 9.06%

SSech 8.3%

SDrei 12.24%

for more detailed specs, pls click here

Guest H?perOptik

:gay I don't think that is huper dude. hey Mike can you shed some light here??

its kinda hard to say what colour... to me and most others its grey... officially we term it neutral grey...

sh71jj, why dont you just pop by your nearest Huper dealer? I'm sure he'd be more than happy to show you the samples. :thumb

Guest H?perOptik
Maybe more absorption rather than reflectivity, which wisely is not stated in the performance values.  :lol  :thumb

most mfg dont put down IRR/IRT specs on their cards... to each his own.. there are ways of finding out if necessary :gay whatever better suits their purposes

True Huper has a natural color but what isn't very natural is the clarity. :thumb

Archived