Color of Huper Optik Ceramic.

Guest sh71jj

Guest H?perOptik
In any case, what are you doing tinting the front windshield of your car anyway? :lol  :lol  Isn't it ILLEGAL?  :lol6

I did that with the Llumar AU85 on one of my cars and took it right back off after a week because I felt like I needed glasses or something.  I wouldn't suggest tinting the front windshield to anybody!  :thumb

it would be illegal in the USA, Australia, and some parts of EU... STAY LEGAL!

we install on the front w/screen in Asia and Middle East, and from our experience, getting dizzy is result of slight OP in the film, feels like a bad migraine! Film with good optical should not have such issues though. :sign

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest H?perOptik
Just like to go in to bat for Huper as well.

My Stark 30 car sample shows fantastic optical clarity and you wouldn't know you had a 30% VLT on your auto glass. Externally it's a different matter....quite shiney depending on how the light falls on the glass but absolutely no grainy appearance.

Devil

:thumb:lol6

Guest GILADCRAZYTINTER

If you look at the ceramic samples they do have a grey to it like most films but if you look at them on a window side by side next to all other nuetral grey mettalized films it is much more neutral. Especilly when there is snow on the ground. Mettalized films make the snow look grey and the ceramics just seem to shade the snow. The clarity is great and if you have seen otherwise I would gewt it checked out by a rep. Sometimes the last 2 or 3 feet of a roll has this problem. The infrared films like the sech and drei have a slight grey(sech) or blue(drei), unlike other spectrally select films wich have a slight green or yellow under certain light conditions. Drei is the most incredible film ever with a 70% TSE for a 35% LT with only 12 reflectivity inside and out. The blue look is very light almostr like a blue grey. Vistas vs60 has a 3% higher TSE then the sech but again if you look at them side by side my customers always go for the sech. Its a plus for my installers and I because we dont have to seal it with any of that extremely horrible chemical that causes reproductory problems.

Guest tintslut

have used sech on auto, never sealed it.

removed some vkool that was installed last year and never sealed, the film was turning pink around the edges, and the vehicle was from the desert kinda makes you wonder.

Guest H?perOptik

we use sech alot for automotive here, but no sealing either.. easier to just replace the film if it ever comes to warranty claims... and there aint much of that either :lol

even with sealant, if the glass is cleaned constantly and with glass cleaner, the sealant tends to come off :mad

we use sech alot for automotive here, but no sealing either..  easier to just replace the film if it ever comes to warranty claims... and there aint much of that either :mad

even with sealant, if the glass is cleaned constantly and with glass cleaner, the sealant tends to come off  :lol

That's what I was thinking too HO. Next time I'll try the Sech for the ultimate protection without sealing.

Then if I have to R and R it a few years later, so be it.

Devil

Archived