Direct Competition

Guest joeytints1

Guest denvertinter

We'll see what happens with ServiceMagic and Enpro here. I replied to the response from the dist asking for a bid on 200' on 14 windows vs. 3m "tint" :thumb

If this guy responds with a bid, I will be PISSED and probably look for film elsewhere. Locally the dist. mgr formally owned his own shop after a small shake up, and he's a pretty good guy from my experience. And the reply was from the TX office anyway. This should get interesting if the dist. is bidding on small gigs.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintmax

there are a couple of leading manufactuers of leather seating... Typically classic soft trim and katskin are the leaders.you can find them on the web. just remember they are also selling leather over the internet and customers bring those prices to your shop and want you to install the leather at the same prices over the internet. I beleive tha Katskin has a retial internet site at autoleather.com. Classic in my opinion as a seller and installer is the best going. They have a lot of oe manufactuers behind them with programs etc. ask as many airbag questions because just about every car out there has them and it is a huge liability for your shops.

Guest Tint Masters

Thanks for the info Tintmax I ll check into it thanks! :lol

It seems like every time I talk to my rep. about a job that has big possibilities for furture work they want to "help close the deal" Maybe Ill call him when I have one door to tint and ask for help? :evileye

Archived