Filtering Tap Water and Cleaning Spray Bottles

Hello everyone, I have been tinting for about 6-7 months and have yet to use anything but regular tap water. I never really noticed an issue with this but I think I will feel better to start using filtered water. So my question is how do you all filter your tap water. And also are there any tips or tricks on cleaning your sprayers out, or just flushing with water about the only thing to do?

By the way this is my first post. Thanks

I have a few shops I work with and I use the tap water at any of them.  I have used distilled water at different times and can not say it was any better or worse other than the cost of it.  If you have sediment or really hard water then you might want to get some filter but otherwise if you would drink it I think you would be fine with the water.

As for cleaning sprayers out, I really don't. I will rinse them out when I go to fill them but using Film-on I do not find that I need to clean them.  I don't get gunk or buildup in the bottles....

I used to use my tap water, but my refrigerator has an inline filter for the drinking water on the door, I actually fill up old milk jugs and take them to my shop to use when I fill my sprayers.  Honestly I don't notice a difference from the tap water... Kinda just a placebo thing I guess.  lol

:welcome  tbayer2014   Try one of the PUR  quick-click sink filters.  They are not very expensive and an easy way to see if there is a difference.

I noticed how quickly my tap water was causing lime build up on my coffee maker,,,so I started using one.  I can only assume it works better because my slip solution is more consistent and my coffee makers are lasting a whole lot longer  

I use reverse osmosis water for my mounting solution only. Never given me any issues and if you're super fussy, I would notice the difference between that and using unfiltered tap water for the odd speck .