customer wanting illegal film

Guest thetintshop

sounds like you've got a little too much of that stuff going on lately to be coincidence.

TTS, weren't you the one who posted the pic of the police cruiser sitting along side of the road looking in to your shop like 100ft away from your shop door? Good thing you are extremely @nal about being within the law. Keep setting the example :thumb

Guest fimmo

hey tts that has to be the best way of getting out of the usual 'gimme really dark tint' situation!! found it funny when he asked you how much and you replied whats it worth to you! and kept it goin without saying a price! if it was the cops,how much would you have paid to see them on the other line!!!! very funny!! :thumb

Guest Sprinter

tinteriim right you are!

saw an undercover cop car comming up the freeway behind me about a mile with no cherries on top, any crown vic here that is white is a cop car plus it had very dark window from that far away so I stayed at about 60 mph and let it catch up to me and pass me and I'll be darned if it did'nt have limo on the sides and 20% on the back glass!

Guest S and S
I don't really want to get to far in to it, but.....  The thing that I don't understand is that it would be legal to tint them dark as long as the car wasn't driven on a public road. So if they tell you it's an off-road vehicle or a show car that is trailered, you should legally be able to put whatever they want on it. You pull the car in from the parking lot and then Park it right back out there when your done. when they pick it up, they can do what they want with it. You tinted it legally and they broke the law with it. Shouldn't be our problem.

They could also tell you this and be lieing out their ass!!

Archived