new issue of auto trim and restyling magazine.

Guest keepitcool

Guest keepitcool

has anyone seen the new issue of auto trim and restyling magazine.there is an article in there about my biggest competitor in there that when I read it, I was in tears from laughing so hard!!! this has got to be a joke.this is the guy that has popped on here a couple times w/ just a link to his site and never contributed.everthing in the article is a LIE!!!! I cant beleive the asshat can read that article and live w/ himself.he is the most hated shop in town w/ the worst reputation and the only reason he is still in business is because whenever he needs money he just asks grandpa.the guy doesnt even know how to tint yet hes taking credit for all the custom stuff they do, which he also had no idea how to do until he took a trip to cali and went to house of titns and mikes tint shop to learn how to do the stuff,meanwhile ive been doin the grahpics for years using my own method and handcuting everything.im gonna call the magazine and talk to the editor about checking their "facts" about places before they print a bunch of BS,all they would have to do is check the BBB and they would see what im talking about.

sorry just had to rant to someone, my wfie is tired of hearing it.

Guest Me_shelli

That's too bad man. :nope I haven't seen it yet, but when I do I'll have to read it now. We have a competor in town who hasn't done tint over a year. They just bpught a plotter and boy do they think that they are the :nope . They dropped their price about 40 dollars less than us. :hmmm They even are advertising that they can do graphics in their tint. Something we have done for years. :nope Kinda a similar situation. Their folks are loaded and so they probably won't go over. So mean while I have to compete with this asshat so that I can put food on the table. :thumb So I understand being steamed. I'm pretty steamed myself.

Guest metint

Your post reminds me of an Omaha shop I once worked a three month stint at... character of the guy not their abilities. :thumb:nope Sometimes reports do slip on :hmmm ! :nope

Guest mosolarpro

it will all be cool meshelli parttime has a bad rep and only newbies to the area dont know, they tint illegal to get the customers that want that and only that, it has taken them forever to figure out the ploter and I havent seen anything on there trucks yet so they must not know how to get it on and theres no way they can make multiple layers of film look good when they cant do one right. rich mommy and daddy want them to stay out of prison so they will continue to sink money in.

Archived