2015 honda civic

baloochow82

Anyone else running into problems with the new civics back window side panels, they overlap the window? don't know if its a problem only here in arizona because of the heat or a nationwide problem. I've tried using wedges and on some they help but a lot of the panels are so tight you cant get under them, also to pull them you have to remove the back seat and lower panels before removing upper panels, 2 things about removing them is they have a air bag in them and also a 1 time clip that you have to replace. any suggestions? btw I do about 12-15 of these a month and hate them.

Ok figured out a semi easy fix,the pillars are 2 piece and the top half can be removed, when you do this then wedge the panel at the bottom inside the panel. if anyone else has anything better let me know, thanks

heres a tip dude. dont cut the pattern to big and if you feel you must wedge your fingers along the inside top of the side airbag covers that run along the back glass and pop the trim back a little they arent that hard to pop back.

Archived