puppy

Guest TINTINGCOWBOY

Guest TINTINGCOWBOY

my bosses doberman pinscher went to heaven and his wife is heartbroken ,I have ssearched all the kennels and doggie rescues,here in vegaas for a dobe puppy between 3 and 8 weeks old,red or brown female and there are none,if a member in california has one or a link to one please let me know. :thumb

Guest tinterjim

My dog died a week ago so I know how she feels. I had him 13 years and it's like losing a child, I'm still real sad. I hope you find a pup for her quick. Me on the other hand, I'm just not ready for a new dog.

Guest Marco

Petfinder.com is a good place to find dobermans.I bought a black male through that site,they have alot of rescues and people selling dobermans.I have a three year old red female and she is the greatest,I don't know what I would do if I lost her.

I put my Boxer down last November. He was 14 years old. It was gloomy in our home for over a week. I took work off the day he was put down. I had only daughters when I bought him so he was like my son. We went everywhere together. The right people were scared shitless of him so he helped me out of a couple of jams.

:cry his name was Barney he was a Barney dog.

Archived