Any of you watch Pimp My Ride

Guest SoFresh&SoClean

Guest Rickboy10

I think that mtv should have a pimp my close show for the people who want better more expensive cole can have a chance to experiance this.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife canceled the cable with MTV..because of our 12 year old son watching :rollin Shitz ..I watched it 10 times more than him,might have to raise cain so I can watch this show :rollin Wish me luck...Ill tell here its for the CNN channel :lol6

Guest DMarie

I liked the CRX they did. The dude kept goin OOOOOOWEEEEEEEE! I'm gonna hafta get ahold of ol' Xhibit. I need my :thumb pimped. Cuz lord knows it'll take me the rest of my life to even do the little piddley :thumb to it that I want to. :thumb Sorry, I really like the :thumb emoticons. (if you couldn't tell)

They need to redo some piece of @#$% chevette or corvair or something. I believe that they would lose their cool working on vehicles like this. :dunno

Guest Wellington P Funk

Pimp My Ride doesn't really impress me that much. They're just doing the same old thing to each car: paint, rimz, stereo, interior. Nothing truly unique.

What I like is MONSTER GARAGE! And American Hot Rod. But I'm an old-school kinda guy, a fancy 3,000 watt stereo doesn't impress me nearly as much as chopping, channeling, and sectioning a '49 Merc.

Especially with Packard taillights!!

-Bob

Guest pAiNtBaLlEr88

The acting is sooo fake. Like Wellington said, they do the same thing over and over which gets old. Those are my only cons about the show.

My favorite episode would have to be when they did the cutlass with the green to black fade on the paint, etc. etc. that was pretty sweet. My least favorite episode was the one where the SPAM couldn't be pimped since it was welded together and they bought a Scion... that's not modding even though it couldn't have been "pimped"

Archived